In 1987, Brendan Turner had a vision of a company that could help services different businesses with integrity and professionalism. Working for different companies he realized there was a need for a technology company to help businesses create their network and IT infrastructure, and he realized there was a niche that he could fill, and Turner Techtronics, Inc. was born.
Since its inception, TurnerTech has maintained it strategic commitment of remaining a service-centric organization, and has continued to successfully provide multi-vendor and value-added computer services to local and national customers, enterprise and small businesses.
From the original location in Glendale, California back in 1987, TurnerTech has grown from a small storefront to a beautiful state of the art facility in Burbank, California with over 30,000 sq.ft. of space as well as opening a new service & support location in New York City in 2019.
With the motto, “Commitment to Service Excellence,” TurnerTech strives to service clients and the manufacturers they represent with professionalism and great integrity. TurnerTech is proud of the recognition and various service industry awards over the years:
- Brendan Turner elected to the Ingram Micro Service Advisory Council and nominated as Chairman of the council
- Brendan Turner elected to the IBM Service Advisory Council in 2002
- Since the inception of the Hewlett Packard (previously Compaq) partner awards program, TTI has won multiple Hewlett Packard Most Valuable Partner Awards
- IBM Premier Partner status every year since program inception
- IBM ranked TTI as the #1 Service Partner in California for 2004 and ranked # 19 in the Nation
- Most Influential Family Owned Business 2019 – Los Angeles Business Journal
Welcome to TurnerTech, we hope you will join our growing family and feel that you can entrust your business with us.